What coaching is:
- An interactive process that helps you use the knowledge and wisdom you already possess
- A space for you to explore what you truly desire and what gets in the way
- A time to focus on your goals, away from everyday distractions that pull you away
- A way to support yourself in making the changes you have struggled to make on your own
What coaching is not:
- It is not about someone else having all the answers. The coach’s role is to provide feedback and an objective, non-judgmental perspective – you are responsible for taking the steps to produce the desired results.
- It is not therapy or counseling. It does not focus on relieving psychological pain or treating emotional disorders.
- Coaching requires a certain level of readiness and willingness on your part.